Nikos Staikoglou (b. 1993, Drama, Greece) studied Medicine in Thessaloniki with a specialization in clinical imaging. He lives in Maastricht, NL.
Since 2018, he has been a member of the Stereosis School of Photography. He has participated in several group exhibitions and attended creative photography and graphic design workshops. He is mainly interested in contemporary landscape and architectural photography, with references to the new topographics movement. Some of his projects have been published in self-edited photozines.
- 2016 | paraliazo2 group photo exhibition - Thessaloniki, GR
- 2018 | Stereosis 99 hours On View group photo exhibition - Thessaloniki, GR
- 2019 | Stereosis 99 hours On View group photo exhibition - Thessaloniki, GR
- 2020 | The Athens Zine Bibliotheque - photobook exhibition | Athens, GR
- 2021 | Antiparos International Photo Festival | Antiparos, GR
- 2021 | Zine Exhibition - The Athens Zine Bibliotheque | Sikinos, GR
- 2021 | Reclaim Award - international art exhibition | Cologne, DE
- 2021 | IN TO - Solo art Exhibition, Zondag | Maastricht, NL